Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today went my primary school to play badminton with Pin, and my sister. Pin's brother also join us half way. So, we played doubles. Pin and my sister vs. her brother and me! And we won~~haaHA!! After that, her brother left first and we fetched Sinng and went to eat fruit together. And because we were sweated so we didn't wear helmet when we were riding. That actually feel so damn good. Imagine that when you are riding, and the wind come to your body and face(because you never wear helmet), and you feel so nice and cool, you will feel very very free! But make sure police is not on patrol:P



Ok, this is my school育本, we were in the hall, and what you see now is the stage.



This is the fruit stall, it is beside a crossroad. The boss is an old couple, all the fruit they sell is on RM0.30. This stall was already exist when i moved back from Brunei to here, that's when i was in primary 3. So, ya...this stall had been there for a long time already.



And this is my lovely 小红. Mine is the right hand side one. The scooter at the left hand side is belong to Pin. And another one is just a handsome sideview of 小红.

No comments: