Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

Today is the last day of my job, and since it is Mid Autumn Festival, there was庆中秋活动held at TCCC. In the activity, making lantern competition was one of the programmes, all the participants are children. Then there were this 2 siblings, when the cm asked them about their qualicification to be the champion, the boy said because he is handsome and his sister said because she is pretty. Oh my god, they are very cute!!




Then after awhile, i became the star of the activity, because....i am the start~~ LOLX!!! No la. Because the picture below....This was one of the programmes where the mascot appear. I was the mascot!!! Basically, this job is very special, make me wear cheong sam and mascot, haaHA~~




Then, this is hui min and me. She is such a nice girl^^ help me alot....Thank you, hui min~~



No comments: