Monday, September 15, 2008

I had an amazing day

Just now Salvo's training was scary, happy, unlucky, tiring, painful, and surprising.
First, when i came to studio 4, i was scared by Kelvin...thought was some non-Salvo people played our drums. And he still Ah~~ What the hell! Who scared who sia!? Ok, maybe i also scared you...i think? After the training got started awhile, Neo came with his shining botak head, i was happy because he remembered my name, 予瑄^^ Not too bad, at least he didn't call me Carol again. But i was very unlucky, i poked my eye with the drumstick that i held...Shit! How did it happen? I have no idea! Then we also learnt how to run. Actually, we finished 玄today! So happy^^ Althought it was very tiring because we had to run and run and RUN!!! And the worst thing was my headache. It came and found me:( every single loud bit pained my head...thought i will faint at that time~~ I was surprised because Meng Soon played guitar!! And we sang on bus 291 while we were on the way to Tampines interchange. Then i was also surprised that Chia Wei wanted to hug Kelvin but Kelvin ran away....haaHA~~Shouldn't it be the other way round? Well, but it was expected that no one wanted to hug Clement...LOLX! After we went back home, and i was at my block, i took lift with this uncle who was going to 10th floor also. And he greeted me goodnight when i went out from the lift...It is so damn weird! I don't even know this stranger, and he greeted me like i am his dearest neighbour???
So, the conclusion is, i had my day...amazingly? Experienced alot of feelings in one day!

No comments: