Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Passed away...

I went to my cousin's house today, taught him how to use msn and webcam, he is only 6 years-old...he is very clever. Then his mother and me were chatting, talking rubbish. Ya, just did whatever you will do when you meet your relatives. We talked about one of my cousins, Wenddy's wedding. We also discussed about which relatives will attend the wedding. And we did mention this auntie who stay at Clementi. Then after i went back home, took bath, sat in front of computer, i started to edit the origin of 24 festival drum. While i was editing the article, my auntie called me, thought she wanna continue to chat with me. But she brought me a sad news. She told me that the auntie who stay at Clementi just passed away. It is so damn shock...We just mentioned her in the afternoon...Well, i really dun like "passed away" this 2 words, because they have magic. They will bring people away and somewhat like make them dissapear, then you will never see them again. No matter what you do, no matter how you wish, no matter how you pray, no matter how you miss, they will never stay beside you, not even once!! And i cannot go back to Malaysia also, because i have to attend her funeral, double sadness...

1 comment:

KAT♪ said...

i totally understand how you feel.