Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rachel's 21st birthday party

Sia la....i thought today is Sunday.

Anyway, just came back from Rachel's 21st birthday party.
After knowing her family, especialy her dad.
I think i kinda know why we become so close in just a short period of time.
Her family is like Singer auntie and uncle their family,
so friendly and knowledgeble.
I talked to her dad quite long, haha.
Her dad knows a lot of things regarding religion, vegeterian, and chinese culture.
I enjoyed while listening to him because i like this kind of things too=]
And family really is a big factor which will decide your characteristic, thinking and behaviour.
I believe that's why i like her so much as a friend=]
At the moment i step out from her house,
i start missing her already,
i wanted to chat with her but no chance=[
haha, anyway....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, RACHEL, AND YOUR GRANDMA=]

I remember last time i like to chat with my dad.
We always talk about china's history.
He is very knowledgeble in this area.
I share my opinion and feeling with him.
We are like friend more than father and daughter.

No comments: