Tuesday, April 13, 2010

120% of efforts = 100% of result?

Dream dream dream,
Song Leng appeared in my dream last night.
Saying i dun miss him is not right, i do.

Thing and people change as time goes by,
we dun have the ability to keep thing unchanged.
What we can do is accept the change so life can continue.
But over some time, my heart ache.
Inside me, there is a voice telling me that i want him to come back,
i want thing to be like last time, i want the happiness i had before.
To make it clear, i dun like people leave because of unhappiness.

I know it may sound naive to you but i still believe that
there is always a solution for every problem.
It depends on what you want and how you want thing to be,
or how you solve the problem.

I think you are too greedy.
You know, i never over force myself to get 100% in exam.
I am always at the "slightly better than moderate" level.
I am satisfied with it so i just put in 99% of efforts to get the result.
For some people, they think it is such a waste.
If they were me, they will put in 120% of efforts to get full mark.
But then, full mark so what?
Go and weight the full mark and the thing you lost for the full mark.
Is it worth?

Same for life.
When you put in many efforts to change the group,
but your efforts are wasted or even worse,
thing turns up the other way you want.
So you are angry, heart broken,
or you become not trust anyone anymore.
It is not worth.

No comments: