Friday, September 4, 2009

Yesterday and today,
i was offended.
Damn the bastard!
How much i wish i could PUT my hand on your face,
it will definitely make my day=]
Maybe i can make it a fist too.
Being wronged doesn't feel good,
being wronged for 3 times in just 2 days is suck!

Anyway, other than this annoyance,
and the stress comes from my project,
i am quite happy with my life^^
I dunno why,
but i feel so satisfied.
知足常乐=]
i think i am experiencing it now^^
Haha, so HAPPY!!!

I miss drumming,
i'm serious,
i miss DRUMMING!
Not the poeple but drum.
However we are still drumming with people,
so...i miss salvo ppl too^^
Miss to drum with them.

Ohya ohya,
i know why i am so happy with my life.
Because i did something i think it will be good.
Because i touched someone's heart.
Because i am gonna do something instead of thinking.
Because i see the happiness belongs to me.

No comments: