Monday, September 14, 2009

I am wearing red blouse + black pant!
Inside is red and hot pink =p
LOLX!
Hope today will be a good monday for me=]

My SIP at Shell Seraya is drawing to an end,
so i gonna have dinner with Rachel at a vegetarian restaurant at Bugis, yeah~~

This week i will go back to Malaysia,
have to learn how to make chesse cake from my sister=[
Yayaya, i know, how shameful it is,
i have to learn from my younger sister...
But i know how to make longan touhu!!
Well, it has been long since i made longan touhu ,
so i also gonna practice that.
And all of this will eventually contribute to Salvo chalet^^
Hopefully?? hahas.

Next saturday will go Bugis Top One to sing K!!!
Omg!!!! Damn look forward to it!
Neo is coming too, hahas.
I think that day will be very funny,
i can't stop laughing every time he speak, LOL!

No comments: