Monday, September 7, 2009

Today is totally not my day!!!!
i woke up at 0530 as usual,
then i took bus to Eunos since i stayed at Bedok last night,
and i reached JE Mrt station earlier,
went to buy bee hoon and boarded 0720 bus.
Everything seems so nice~~

Then when i reached Jurong Island checkpoint,
i realised i din bring my JI pass.
Because the JI pass was at my Tampines house=[
They say it's ok, you can exchange with your IC=]
Neither i bring my IC!!!
So i couldn't exchange JI pass.
Freak!!!!
No choice, i have to go back to Tampines to take my pass.
When i reached home, it was 0930 only,
so i slowly ate my bee hoon and did my project.
When i looked at the time,
SHIT!
it was quite late already
(but can't remember what time exactly)
So i faster rushed to Mrt station,
and finally reach Jurong East AGAIN at 1150,
i just missed the 1145 bus=[
Cabbed into Jurong Island which costed me about 11dollar.
DAMN IT!!!!

Monday only le!!!
People got monday blue i got black monday,
I think because i wear BLACK today:
Black tank top, black jacket, black pant.
Today's jouney:
Eunos --> JE --> JI checkpoint --> Lake Side --> Tampines --> JE --> Tampines.
Wakao!!!!

Next monday i should wear RED:
Red bra, Red panty, Red shirt, Red pant=]

No comments: