Friday, September 18, 2009

Official last day of internship at Shell

Congratulation to Karen!!!!
Yeah, finally i can sleep as long as i want!!!!
Start from tomorrow, LOLX!
Because tomorrow still need to wake up early to attend a workshop at Woodlands.

Had farewell dinner with Rachel at this vegetarian restaurant, Roma Deli at Shaw Towel=]
The foods are nice~~~
Shall go there another time!
Then i got a Domokun handphone seat as a farewell gift^^
She damn sweet la!!!
Really surprised me by a lot lor!!!
You din't say you will treat me la,
I appreciate it but....
seriously 不好意思,一直让你破费=s
Next time let me treat you okay???
Then we should remember to take pictures next time,
we forgot to take picture just now!!!!!
What a waste=[

So ya, i think that should be all for today....
Tomorrow will go back to Malaysia after the workshop,
and will have BBQ during weekends with my friends=]

我觉得是你在天上保佑我
才会让这么多好人
来到我身边
和我做朋友
谢谢你
我会很珍惜她们的
我也会好好照顾自己的
不要担心
我爱你

No comments: