Friday, February 27, 2009

Exams are over!!!!
Freedom is back to me again!
My last and easiest paper, UO2 was at sport hall,
Liyen was sitting beside a guy who was sitting beside me.
Liyen and me was so near to each other, awwwwww~~~~~
but i think she didn't realise, haha!
After the exam, i went to E!Hub with Debbie,
played arcade, watched movie.
I tried many games that i never play before, so FUN^^
We won 110 tickets and got a mini pen for both of us, yeah~~
And i will win the Taiko Drum someday.\/.

The movie, Kung Fu Chef, is just average...
BUT Vaness, i mean the character in the show,
He abit 痞痞的,abit gay,
and abit the Hand Percussion's long hair guy's feel also.
I like this kind of guys, hahaha, so fun!
Hmm, i mean is kinda handsome also,
in some point of view....

Then we took 21 to Tampines,
i supposed to alight at the bustop infront of block 148 or 147,
but then i missed the bustop.
I was thinking something until i forgot to alight, sianzzzzzz
So i had to walk back there from the bustop after Safra.
And then, after taking my stuffs at my uncle's house,
i went home, took 21 again....

I had headache when i was in 21 with Debbie to Tampines,
because yesterday rained and we walked to bustop under the rain.
That's why i can't blog yesterday, stupid headache=(
After checking mails, talking to salvo(msn + phone)
I turned in, zZzZzZzZ

Ohya, i saw Eric while walking to bustop.
He has paper today and he had BBQ yesterday,
all i can say is, GOOD LUCK!!
And he will finish his paper at 11:30am.
So Charmaine Choo, Liyen, Wanyi, Chiawei, Eric, Senrong, Songleng
and me will meet at mushroom at 11:30am!
To go to my hometown~~~YEAH^^
I hope they will have fun there=p
But our Mr.Eric said, he will be late.
Ya, as usual, but is not his fault,
because the examiners have to check the papers that they collect.
And it takes about 20minutes,
because it's at sport hall=s

So i have to go now, in order to meet them on time.
Because i still got some stuff to settle.
See ya=)

No comments: