Sunday, March 1, 2009

Salvo Comes to My Hometown

Yeah~~i am back!!
I am so happy that Salvo came over my hometown
it gave me a chance to introduce them the place i grow up
Gonna do a summary for what we did during this 3days2nights

1st day:
Reached Pengerang at 2:45pm,
headed down to Hotel,
it was raining on the way.
So they rested in the hotel,
and i went back home to bathe and took some snacks for them.
When i came to hotel again,
we played with the cards,
math game--24, magic learning session.
Went out to eat dinnet at 7pm at a seafood restaurant.
After that was riding motorbike session.
I borrowed 1 motor from my friend and
i went back home to ride my motor there.
Some of them learnt how to ride
and i bring some of them to "ride around" the roads.
Then went back to hotel,
all squeezed in eric and chia wei's room,
drank and chatted.
Song Leng bought a liqour, and that night i talked alot,
because of some alcohol content=s
Then girls went back to our room,
and we continued to talked!!!lolx
Ya, 4 of us had a super "nice chat" before we slept.
When we almost felt asleep,
POLICE came.
Oh my god, because we are too noisy,
the tenants at level 2 reported to police,
cause he/she thought got people cry
(we were at level 3).
But nothing happen,
he just came to asked whether we having some problems.

2nd day:
Had breakfast at 10am,
After that, went back to hotel to rest again.
I went back home to bathe and drive car down.
Wen hong came back from singapore before 12noon,
but i didn't notice she called me.
Okay, never mind, i call her again.
So she came, and we headed down to Batu Layar.
Went there and took picture with the so called "famous stones".
But we can't go further cause the sea water level is high.
Then my mummy called me at 2:40pm
so we all headed down to my house to eat lunch.
And also introduce my house to them.
After that, go back to hotel to bathe.
Reached my friend's house at 6:30pm,
and we played drum^^
Then leave her house at 10 or 11pm,
bought burgers back to hotel and ate in the living room.
Eric bought a liqour and a red wine,
he said bought for me^^
haha, so sweet, thanks!
And again, we squeezed in eric's room.
Wen hong was all along with us today,
I dunno how much i drank but i face was all red, and abit dizzy,
so i turned in at 4am with wen hong.

3rd day:
Wen hong left at 8am cause she got to go Johor Bahru with her family.
Only Song Leng, Liyen and me went down to eat laksa,
and we bought for them.
Eric had headache cause last night or this morning he drank too much.
Song Leng said i drank half bottle of the red wine,
got so much mie?
No wonder after i slept i never wake up, slept deeply.
Then we packed up, settled the money and left the hotel.
Reached my house, i bathed and packed my stuffs.
Met my cousins and went Pengerang together.
Took picture there, played until we board the bumboat,
continued to played in the boat.
And reached Changi.
THE END.

Finally we reach Singapore and all of them are safe.
Whether the trip is fun or not, safey come first!
Anyway, i hope they had fun during this 3days2nights^^

No comments: