Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yesterday went to Changi Airport to fetch my friend who came from Taiwan.
She is my mum's goddaugther.
I know her since i was young.
At that time, she and her dad who is a Taiwanese stay in Taiwan
while her mum, a Bruneian and the younger brother stay in Brunei.
And we had a deep chat in the bedroom after shopping at Tampines Mall and Century Square.
Then we came to this point, her mum wants her to marry a Bruneian.
Because they are normally rich, like Wu Zun,
so she will have a better life.
Well, she has a boyfriend, they have been together for 8 years.
So maybe she will get married with this Taiwanese?
But who knows? We will not know what will in the next second.
Like she said, she is waiting for Wu Zun, hahaha~~
The thing is, her mum had passed away when we were young,
when i was in kindergarden or primary 1?
And children will always want to fulfill parents' wish,
especially when they are gone...

Anyway, her sentences make me think.
Because i have never stayed in a country for 10 years so far.
I born in Malaysia but grew up in Brunei until 8 years old,
then moved back to Malaysia until 17 years old and i came Singapore for further education.
8 years in Brunei, 9 years in Malaysia, 2 years in Singapore.
So i am thinking, where will i be for the next 10 years?
I know i will be staying in Singapore for at least 6 years due to the tuition grant.
If i meet a Singaporean, then i will stay in Singapore.
I wanted to marry a Taiwanese, because i watched a lot of Taiwan's dramas before, hah!
But now...i dunno...feel like going back to Brunei,
actually sometimes i miss there also,
because all of my happiness happened there.
I am not saying that i am not happy with what i have now,
but the place.....i can say i am the happiest girl when i was young
i have the most precious memories when i was in Brunei,
all of these are due to one reason.

If you are still beside me now,
maybe i won't miss there so much, because you are with me, at here.
When i miss you, i miss there, i miss all the times that we had together.
Oh my god, i miss home.

Anyway, i dreamt of Salvo again....
Actually i sometimes still dream of salvo,
but it's too meaningless to blog.
This time round, a bit meaningful, haha!
I dreamt that Salvo come to my house! Everyone!
I can't remember what was happening but
Ruo Han bully me!!!!!
He snatched my pouch!!!
That's all, lolx=p

No comments: