Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yesterday i reached school at 3:30pm,
then go jogging at sport complex.
I went to gym at the first place cause i wanted to use the equipment there.
But then...the equipment was spoiled and i dunno.
So i kept adjusting until i found that:
I have to find someone to help me=(
So i asked this guy who was behind me for helping.
By the way, he is quite handsome=)
Then the lady beside us said: it's spoiled.
Walao, you know it's spoiled,
then can you tell me when you see i keep adjusting it?
I feel so @#$%^&* and no choice i went to track there to run.
Only 1 round, but it definitely can kill me!!
So, after 1 round, i rested and i bathed
then went studio 4
And the traning was IMBAL!!
Kelvin, lent me your "imbal", lolx
cause i can't think of any other words to descride it.
We played B大组for dunno how many timesssss
and three times of 玄.
I feel so happy, satisfied, tired
I saw my improvement and the space of improvement^^

later at 10am have to reach school for project meeting...sianzzz

No comments: