Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today was full of activities.
Let's start with my dream.
I dreamt of 5 different dreams this morning.
But i can only recall 4 of them.

1st one was a trip with my secondary school's friends.
Then one of the guy has a crush on me, hahaha!

Then the 2nd one was japanese soldiers wanna kill me!!!
I am a guy of the period of 2nd World War.
My cousins and me hide in a room and hope they won't find us,
but one of the soldier did!
He use his gun to aim straight at me,
when i thought he is going to shoot me,
a little brother scold him,
so they have quarrel.
And i dunno what is the end of this dream.

3rd one was Marc!!!
Oh my god, he die!!!
And i cry until until like dunno what, very sad.

4th was Wanyi and the rest.
We go shopping at Malaysia dunno where.

When i woke up this morning, my heart beat still very fast.
And the first thing come into my mind was:
Huu~~ it was a dream. So Marc never die.

And today went ECP with my cousins,
did cycling, my ass pain!!!

No comments: