Thursday, December 18, 2008

Had a great day at Veronica's house yesterday,
with my dearest Salvo mates.
Thanks Veronica and her parents, so kind and friendly=)
The foods were very nice, all are my favoured foods^o^
Because my family don't celebrate Christmas,
so yesterday was my second time of celebrating Chritmas,
it was so FUN!!!
UNO stacko was my first time also....everyone was high with:
Draw Two...."PAM"!
Draw Four...."BOM"!
Draw Eight!!!! Oh my God, unbelievable~~
Then we exchanged present
I got a monkey^^
Can't believe that the 3 guys bought 3 animal dolls
so girly~~happy three friends ya? lolx!!

But anyway, i like the monkey!!
slept with it yesterday and i was surprised that
the monkey was not on the floor when i woke up this morning
cause normally i will throw everythings out of my arms when i am sleeping
But don't worry, i never heard a loud "TAK" in my dream, haha

After that we walked to school
and we had physical training at sport complex
seriously, i dunno how to run
i was suffered during the run
so i think i should give i myself some training...

OK, off to do my projectsssss, sianzzzz

No comments: