Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! HoHohO~~~
I just came back home from jogging
slept until nearly 5pm=p
The first Christmas spent wih Salvo was fun
and i was surprised that my uncle allowed me to stay overnight outside!!!
And he didn't kept calling me except i received 7 misses call from him.
Well, it was my fault anyway=p, shouldn't put my hp in my bag.

We meet at 10pm at E-hub
All of us gathered at arcade there
and we played drum again, wahaha!!
Then we had supper at 12:40am.
After that we went level 4 to take picture, eat log cake, play 终极密码
And when we had to leave that place, we went to beach
Some of us slept, some of us chatted, some of us took picture.
When it was 6am, we headed down to Macdonald at White Sand.
And i really can't imagine that, after i had my Big Breakfast
I slept in the Macdonald!!!
Until 9:09am!!! Oh My God~~
Well, luckily i was not the only one who slept=)

No comments: