Saturday, October 18, 2008

Salvo Chalet

Wow, just came back home and rested for awhile already. We had so much fun during the chalet. I think the first night was more fun, and there was a lot of things happened during the game "truth or dare". But i didn't take part in it. Haix, what a pity! Then there is this game, all of us have an envolope, then we are supposed to write something that you wanna tell that person and put ino the envolope. I was reading those paper that they had written for me on the bus go back home, and i kept laughing like a crazy woman...Well, there was quite alot of people call me BEAR BEAR~~ thank you Kat, that is because of you:> And got one person state that: though can be quite vulgar at times but she is damn sweet!?!?!? How can i be vulgar...but sweet!? Isn't it sounds a bit weird? LOLX! Oh my god! The person never state his/her name...Well, from the hand writting, i suspect that is this person...I will ask the person again...haaHA!! Later some of us will go to Amanda's birthday party...so tired, should take a nap now...

Lastly, Eric and Chia Wei, seriously, you guys are DAMN NICE!!!

No comments: