Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let's do a summary of my 7 weeks holiday.....
1st week
monday until wednesday i zo bo(do nothing)
thurday: had outing with salvo ppl, went to ecp
friday: had an interview at tp's library then went to work
weekends: worked
2nd week
monday and wednesday: salvo practice
friday and weekends: worked
tuesday: had outing with salvo ppl again, had buffet at sakae sushi
thursday: zo bo again
3rd week
sunday: worked
monday and wednesday: salvo practice
tuesday: went to Simlim to buy webcam then headed down to my cousin's house to help him install
thurday until saturday: went to my aunt's funeral
saturday 1pm: immediately CHIONG back to malaysia, i miss home~~
4th week
slacked at home, met with friends, played drum....zo bo also
5th week
sunday: zo bo at malaysia
monday: purposely came singapore to attend salvo practice
tuesday: went bugis street with my best friends
wednesday and thurday: zo bo
friday: salvo practice
saturday: went back to malaysia to attend wen shan's wedding banquet
6th week
sunday until tuesday: zo bo
wednesday: got something in the morning, so reach singapore at 2pm, then straight away rush to salvo practice
thursday: signed some document at tp's human resourse and i saw meng soon at bus stop
friday: went to sing at 7th lounge with my cousins
today: went to bedok central and bugis street with my cousin

Conclusion: my holiday was quite fun but there is alot of ZO BOsss, so also very boring...and i keep going to tp's website and sign in to check schedule for this coming semester. I had never wished to go back to school so much. Oh my god, i think i have gone crazy!! I miss the busyness: project, lecture quiz, tutorial quiz, lab....haaHA!!!

Ohya, by the way, i think i will get started to work at tp's library next monday....hope i can cope schoolwork, part time job and salvo when the new sems start:)

No comments: