Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am a buddhist and today i went to church? For what sia, lolx! Actually i can reject my friend when he asked me to go, but i just wanna know more about other religion, so i go! It's a good experience for me, i know christianity better now.
I'm not a free thinker, but i rather say i'm a sociologist. I like to see things in a completed picture. So i believe in many things, indeed is everything. Not just Buddha, i also believe there is God, Allah. Is just that i choose to believe what Buddha said and follow Buddha, so it is quite hard for non-free thinkers to change their religion. But then religious topic is quite sensitive, shall end here.
But one last thing to say is, do you understand what i mean when i said i'm a buddhist? If i ask you to go to temple to 烧香拜佛 even though i know you are a christian, what will you feel?

Before i left and headed down to Changi General hospital to visit my cousin, those peoples who i met at the church prayed for him. All of you are very kind, thanks lot:)

No comments: