Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh my god, why am i reaching home so early?
Normally i will stay at school until library close, then go back home.
But today i am just too tired...
This morning lecturer asked me what is T(t)?
What the hell is that? Temperature transfomer?
I can predict that this sems is going to be very tough!!!

Actually i just came back from Tampines interchange, went to top up ez-link card.
But that wasn't my main purpose, i went there for my dear... WAFFER~~
I wish to have it since tuesday, that's why i had supper with Fee Boon on tuesday night.
Although we said we wanna diet, lolx!!

Anyway, the most thing i had done today was 打鼓, but not really打鼓, was 打桌子,打大腿.
The rythm i played, i myself also dunno what is that, one thing for sure is, yesterday marc taught until wanna die. Salvo mates~~ BEWARE!!!

I am so tempted to play drum!!!
And someone hm kia si(不知死), let me hear the drum sounds, then asked me: High bo?
Walao eh, how can you ask salvo people that kind of question when the day is not salvo day...
oh my god... i wanna play drum...=p

No comments: