Sunday, April 3, 2016

Falling plum

I miss the night at the cross junction
We were standing straight and free
Drinking beer in the cold air
It felt like we can chat to the endless

I miss the morning in the small cafe you brought me to
We were sitting upstairs and watching the peaceful alley
Drinking latte and munching toast
It felt like we can chat to the endless


I love the feeling when we are together
Talking about our childhood time
Telling each other our life while we grew separately
Sharing thoughts and realised they are similar

It's hard to describe who you are to me
Between family and friend but not just family or friend
You are more like another me
God knows how grateful am i to have you in my life

I wish you to know
Before my feeling goes wild
I had been feeling the same as you
Appreciate and like you as my 青梅竹马

I wish our relationship stays as it means
青梅竹马 - 天真纯洁的感情深厚而长远

No comments: