Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You know what?
Today i'm using the adult ez-link card again...
Cause i cannot find my TP ez-link card!!!
Damn piss off!
Tampines to Jurong East le!!!!
so expensive,
and yet i cannot use my concession!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!
What's wrong with me?

And YOU KNOW WHAT!!!
I tell you, this is damn exaggerative!!!
Since i am working in Jurong Island,
there are 3 important things in my bag,
house keys, Ez-link card and JI pass.
Last time i said,
i used the ez-link card to tap when i was at the JI checkpoint.

Yesterday, when i walked to the JE Mrt station,
(was going back to Tampines)
i took out my JI pass,
wanted to use that to tap.
And, when i was about to alight bus 21,
(was going to E-hub!)
i took out my house keys...
Seriously i have no idea why i took out house keys!
Imagine if i din realised that is my house keys and tap on the scanner!?
It will be super funny=(

Does anyone know what is the thing called?
The one we tap our ez-link card on it.

No comments: