Sunday, June 14, 2009

First, i want to thank those who come and fetch me,
i feel so happy~~
They are ChiaWei, Lynette, SoengMay~~, CharmaineS, WanYi, Eric and Clement.
But i am sorry that let you guys wait so long,
cause checkpoint there the queue very long...
Here is some pictures for this KL trip.


Breakfast at Changi Kopitiam, it cost me $5.10=(


The view after i come out from the aeroplane.

Meet Liyen at KLPAC,
the performances by the 24 festival drums troops are IMBAL!!!!!!
damn nice and creative.
Seriously i learnt a lot!
After the performance,
bought the mini drums and T-shirt and drumsticks.

Outside the theater, beside the stall, in the KLPAC^^

Then went to Sunway Piramid to shop.
Bought alot of bags and pouch=)
For my sisters and myself.
The bags and pouch are damn nice and cheap.
Although the money is given by my uncle before i went to KL,
i still feel guilty that all the RM100 gone!!!

Then today,
after met up with salvo,
we went to eat Popeye=)
My first time eating Popeye~~


After know my dearest salvo mates,
i also know a lot of eating place.
And also spend a lot money on it...
Salvo, increase your thriftiness!!
钱难赚啊!
LOLX=p

No comments: