Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hmmm......
not going to the ceremony,
thought no one is going, haiz.
What a pity!
But anyway,
it means that i sure will take leave on wednesday for Salvo camp=)

1st week of SIP had passed.
Nothing much,
help them to update datas, scan some documents...
And also use msn.

Not going to let the same thing happen again.
I dun like the feeling.
Feels so sorry.
Joke is a good entertainment when 2 peoples are bored,
but when it go too far,
it's called a cheat to the third party.
"She" wants me to make a promise so i did.
And this make me feel sorry until now.
I always think too much and i am always noob.
I dun understand you so i think a lot,
what if you this...what if you that...
Thank you to make me feel easier.
Still dun understand you but i think that's the way you console people=)
But dun scare me please...
It's hard for me to differentiate which sentence you said is true which is not.
Easily accept what people tell me is not a good thing,
i'm still trying to be clever,
which makes me feel so tired.
So as a friend,
please dun say such thing anymore, ok?

No comments: