Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Damn unlucky!
Received a phone call this morning at 7:30am,
and i must reach Changi to meet my friend at 8:30am.
If i take bus 59, I will be late because the journey from my house to Changi takes 45minutes to 1 hour.
And when i went out from my house, it was 8 o'clock already.
Never mind, i can take cab.
But 他妈的 the cab fare 干死人贵!
Normally the cab fare from my house to Changi is less than $10.
But today, i paid $23.50 for it.
王八蛋! I dunno whether is the taxi driver scammed me or what,
but he said he is new for this job when i nearly reached Changi.
What the hell!?
Haiz, i should direct him the road instead of listening to him what the road he wanna go.
And i think i am still a noob for this kind of life experience.
I should! i should! i dunno...i dunno what should i do.
But i feel damn sad for my money or rather my mummy's money....
I wasted the money because of my stupidness.
妈的, DAMN SIANZZZZ!!!!!!

Anyway, another thing i want to say is...
I bit Eric successfully today!!!! Yeah~~
At least this makes my day~~
Thanks Eric^^
Should looks for the next victim, hehex...

No comments: