Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank you SALVO

Thank you everyone in SALVO by standing beside me when i was sad.
Thanks for all of the consolations, concerns, hugs,
and everything you gave me.

I understand that i shouldn't keep thinking of my mistake,
but i need to vent my anger and sadness.
I need time to let go also.
After that, i will be fine.
Like now, i'm okay=)

I'm sorry to make you guys worried.
I'm also sorry for giving you guys a sad face
when you all were trying to make me feel better
by saying or doing something funny or good.
Although i wasn't in the mood of smiling
i still feel sorry to you guys,
especially Kelvin.
I hope it didn't affect your mood of celebrating your birthday.
So again
Happy birthday to Kelvin!

And ya,
finally open house 2009 is over.
Performances also over.
I will revenge
at the next performance.

No comments: