Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good news for me!!
I dreamt that i am giving birth to a child last night!!!
In the dream,
i got a daughter and a husband.
My daughter is super CUTE!!
She smile when she see me, so sweet^^
Then my husband...
not much impression sia, haha!
But is good to have a support when you are pregnant...
feel more secure~~
This is the first time i dream that i have husband,
and also the third time i dream about my own child.
I really really want to have my own children.
I really really want to have the first child when i'm 25 years old.
I really really want to have a child even now i'm only 19 years old,
but i know i can't, sianzzzzz=(
And sometimes i feel that i'm weird,
Why am i so desperate to have a child?
Ok, maybe not so desperate but i really really wish to.
I have no answer for it, but i can't help it also...

No comments: