Sunday, January 25, 2009

I came back home on last Friday afternoon,
had project meeting with Debbie and the rest in the morning.
Then we met with Mr. Kenneth Tang for some questions.
Mr. Tang:"You didn't go back Malaysia ah?"
Karen:"Later lor, after this project meeting."
Mr. Tang:"I see, quite rushed. So you go back with Fee Boon?"
Karen:"No, her mother come and fetch her, i take boat home."
Mr. Tang:"Take boat!? So you live on an island? Pulau Tioman?"
Karen:"No la...."(i forgot what i said)
Mr. Tang:"So you hometown is Kelong?"
Karen:"Erm...sort of la."
Mr. Tang:"So your house's toilet is on the sea, everything drops through a hole?"
Karen:"NO! My house's toilet is normal like Singapore one la!"
Totally what the hell~~
Haix, my hometown is actually a small but peaceful fish village....
Here are some pictures of my house...

My house

My dogs' house

My cousin's house is just beside mine, a lot of peoples say it looks like a temple=p

Hey, i done these decorations on friday and saturday=)

Washed the floor today, almost felt down, but had fun, whee V

No comments: