Friday, March 18, 2011

Dreams 3 and Edited Genesis

Just came back from Dreams 3 concert,
the edited Genesis is AWESOME!!
Juniors (my juniors) really improve a lot.
The drum sound produced is synchronous,
and the action is sharpe.

After the concert, all the "old one" stayed back for announcement of next AY main comm.
Congratulation to Kaleryn!!!
I hope your fellow members and friends can support you.
I believe they will understand that you have the ability to bring Salvo to a better stage.
All the best ya!
Also to Weilun, Sijia, and Shaobeng, congrats!

And i am a little blues during the debrief,
Waisun Senior said, it makes me miss poly life.
And so do i!!!
Really miss those times.....
真的,这样的想念,说几次都不够。
尤其听到debrief内容都是一些我不曾参与的故事~~
我只能说,过去的美好时光,真让人怀念。。。

Well, tomorrow have to go back Malaysia,
i feel so bad that i cannot go IMM to support Salvo.
You all must go to the final round okay!
I will pray for you!
See Salvo on 8th of April=]
Goodnight to me...zzzZZZZ

No comments: