Monday, February 8, 2010


Sugarloaf's pineapple tart rocks!
Although the filling=pineapple is too sweet.


For the chocolate, i give 100%.
It is super nice=]
But my tooth very pain now~~~~
Eat too much sweeties today=[

Tomorrow have Basic Theory Test in the morning,
i am glad that salvo training has stopped......
Do you really think that i happy?
No~~~~i want training!!!!

By the way, i saw my friend's brother at ASc level 1 today,
i was very surprised (because the guy is from my hometown) so i called him.
I call his full name, cause i dun really know him, LOLX!
Then we had some funny conversation,
but most of the time was me talking.
Because he dunno me at all=p
Then i found out that the company he is working for is our school's lab equipment supplier.
That's why he come down to TP.
Then he left....
I felt damn embarrassing but still....how to say,
you know the feeling of
coincidentally meet someone who is from the same hometown in a foreign country?
So i must call him! LOLX!

Okay, have to study for BTT already=]
bye~~

No comments: