Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am karen

I stayed up all night before my Chemical Reaction Engineering exam.
I think i can get an A=]
I slept from 11pm till 6am before my Material and Nanotechnology paper.
I think i flunked it=[
I am going to Bangkok from 18th till 21th of March.
I found out that the supplementary exam is from 19th will 25th of March=[
I got BTT on 25th of March too.
I will be free after that and waiting for graduating=]
I have not sent my resume to any company yet.
I may not get a job soon=[
I went out with my friends yesterday=]
I watched movie with them at Iluma=]
I met Munyong at Iluma=]
He hit me, pain=[
My friends knew that i "scolded" one of our friends, so
I posted on facebook "即使是知己,也会有不愉快,更何况是好朋友,气过就算了。。。"
I saw Eric's message yesterday.
I am not willing to pay SGD30 for the costume so i have not replied him until now.
I am in Malaysia now=]
I sms-ed my best friend in the afternoon.
I have not gotten a reply from her=[
She is my best friend, why she don't reply me?
I need to talk to her, so much things inside me.
My mum and my sister always argue=[
I find that my home is not that happy already=[
I want to escape from the unhappiness but this is my only home=[
I am going to my relative's house this saturday=]
I will ask them to come to Salvo concert=]
I realised all my relatives treat me very nice=]
Because i am _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _=[
I got a free MP4 from my internship company=]
I met up with my colleagues to sing K and he gave me=]
I asked Ruohan to help me buy headphone from a Korea website.
He seems to be facing some problem of purchasing it=[
I appreciate his help even if he cannot get the headphone=]
Eric's score have not finished yet=[
I am going to start drumming on 2nd of March=]
I am looking forward to the concert.
Some of my friends cannot come=[
My mum is going to Thailand.
I have to come back Malaysia to look after my house.
I bring trouble to her as i cannot confirm my schedule with her=[
It is because i flunked my MNT paper=[
I am under pressure for very long=[
I want to sing K!
I am not healthy=[
I feel disgusted when someone criticizes others with no reason or strong evidence=[
I think they are childish, ridiculous, ugly, shameless=[
I wish to go back.
I wish i had never came to Malaysia and then Singapore.
I wish you are here with me.
I miss you.

No comments: