Monday, July 6, 2009

Currently cannot upload any picture=(
Dun ask me, i also dunno why...
This supposed to be a super long post
since last week i was so busy until i couldn't really blog on my life, lolx
But i can't upload the picture so i very sianzzz now.
Therefore it will not be that long.

The saturday before last,
WanYi went to my hometown again!!!
She with her family excluded her sister,
and also a couple who are friends of her mother.
What a weird group of peoples=s
But Karen is so friendly so i welcome them=)
We went to ostrich farm!
The farm had a not nice smell at the moment we went in.
But it was ok after awhile.
Then we saw 2 ostrich were making love^^
So~~can't say excited,
because it looks like the male is bullying the female.
When they separated from each other,
the female one walked in a trance,
trust me, it is super funny, LOLX
And the egg is so big and the shell seriously strong.
Ok, we took a lot of pictures,
will upload them when my computer or my blogger get right.
I suspect is my laptop's problem,
everytime cannot access to internet=(

Then after we came back to Singapore on sunday,
we went to Vivo city level 3, Amphitheater.
We were treated in a not-so-polite way by the security guard there,
so unlucky=(
Then went to buy my friend's present.
He is now 22 years old.
But the present is for his 21 year-old birthday present.
His birthday is on 26/7,
and i gave him his present last saturday,
which is 4th of July.
So the present is like 1 year and 1 week later!
Oh my god, seriously ah....speechless...

Then after that we went to Bebok block 85 to meet my friends.
I forced them to stay there and wait for me while i am still at Vivo City.
So no matter how tired were we,
we must go!
We had supper there,
chitchatted a bit and then went home.
When i reached home,
it was 12 plus already.
Bathed then slept at 1 plus.
The next day~~~TAKE MC!!!!
And that was the day my body started to cock up, DAMN IT=(
But dun worry, it's not severe at all.
My body, i know.

And last week why so busy is because i had to submit
Major Project proposal, SIP progress.
It was very last minute=(
haix~~Always like that one....i dun like>.<
Anyway, all the interns had to go back school on saturday to present our SIP experience.
So after the presentation,
went back home to rest~~
And waited for K box-ing at night later.
There were 4 poeples including me.
We took pictures of course.
So long never see already.
The guys is still so him,
i mean, he is still the A Le I knew.
Oh ya, he is the guys who i owed him the present! lolx
Then Wen also,
the last time we met was at April,
damn long la!!!
Saw her new hair style, it's good^^
Pretty girl ah, hahas
And another guy,
this one i think i never see him after i graduated from secondary school.
Didn't know that he can sing too=p

Hmmm....think that's all.
Then the mood for now is:
Yeah, Ruth coming back this friday!!!!
I 120% will go and fetch her,
only some baddie will say that i dun go also never mind=s
Whathell!!!!
Ok, turn in, bye.

No comments: