Saturday, May 9, 2009

"What a wonderful Friday"
This is what i have been thinking for the past few weeks.
If you know,
the time we spend in CPTP is tiring although enjoyable.
And most of the time, we were isolated in an island.
No computer, no handphone=(
Not like others, SIP still able to go msn, facebook...
But never mind, left 2 more weeks=)
And next week i will start my 12 hours shift schedule.
Wednesday is night shift: 8pm till next day's 8am
Weekends is day shift: 8am till 8pm
It's so cool~~

Well, I had experience mood swing since my CPTC started.
The previous post is not a sudden thought
but an emotional brokeout.
So, dun worry.
Nothing special happened.
Ehh, it still sounds like Karen is not happy=s
No no no no NO~~~~
I'm feeling better since the juniors came in.
It totally changes the atmosphere.
I hope and believe that things will change better.
Because when i stand away from the circumstance,
i saw what had happened actually is normal for a CCA.
Even is the response of everyone.

Since i started it, i should now end it here.
I will go on to seek and accomplish the thing i should do.
Thank you for showing me your concern to salvo and to everyone,
i really appreaciate it.
You all are good seniors^^

No comments: