Friday, April 10, 2009

Wow, just came back from the 大戏 there,
and today not much sales leh, dunno why=(
So, we were playing with a little boy who came with his parents.
After that, another group of customers came,
they bring a little girl too.
Therefore, we played together^^
The little boy was damn funny,
he went to the temple there,
and kept asking me to pray.
As in, squat down and do the Zen gesture.
But anyway, the correct way should be kneel down.
Then the little girl dun wan to get down since i carry her in my arm,
my right arm is abit aching now=p
And when it's time for us to go back,
the two little kids dun let us go, lolx...
We kept bringing them back to their parent
and ran when we got chance.
This is how we got back home, hahaha
So, here is some pictures we took with the kids:

little boy, ah girl, little girl and me


He is so cute^^

Well, single mother is not easy to be...
I think i should reconsider about the idea of having the first kid at age 25.
Taking care of kid is so tired=s
If i dun have another person to help and support me,
i think i will breakdown one day.

Oh, anyway, i feel sick now=(

No comments: