Sunday, April 5, 2009

What did Karen do during the weekends?
Let's see...


This is a temple called 四位王府.
There is a 歌仔戏 held for 7 days in April every year.


So, that is the stage and yesterday got a dinner.
The stage is on the right of the temple.


This stall is on the left of the temple.
Yup, my mummy sells drinks there,
and i become the coffee-sao, lolx!
But i didn't help much,
most of the time i sat on chair only.


Then this stall is on the right of the stage!
If you can't read the chinese word properly,
it's written 丹绒拿督国中华文学会...
Does it sounds familiar?
Yes, it's my previous CCA, Chinese Society, 华会.
We hold the stall for the full 7 days,
and the money we earn will become our society's funds.
And we use it to organise other events.

Hmmm....I was feeling old when i went to the stall.
They dunno me and so do I.
Seeing other people do the thing that you did before and you don't do that anymore will give you the urge to do it yourself.
I really feel like asking them to let me cut the Mua-Ji.
I miss the feeling of cutting Mua-Ji~~

And also, i feel happy to see the 华会 i loved keep going on.
It shows that, the effort of all previous batch of seniors put in is worth.
Ya, so all the best to you guys^^

Then it makes me think of the differences between Salvo and 华会 at my time.
Firstly, the system.
We met and organised event once a month on average.
After the event, will have a briefing for it.
We pointed out the mistakes we did,
and discussed the solutions to avoid it to happen again.

For 华会, the discipline is only needed during the meeting.
Most of the time, we need responsibility.
Salvo, as a 24 Festival Drum drum troop.
We train for our drum skill, score, everthings.
Obviously discipline is much more needed.

Secondly, the briefing.
In 华会, we discussed our event, we got our things done, then we went home.
If problem occurs, we will only discuss about the issue itself.
In Salvo, we also get our things done.
But we always have heart to heart talk.
And because of it,
weep, which never happened in 华会,
is a common occurence in Salvo.

Salvo is made up of many caring peoples,
they are always there for you with the forgiveness spreading around.
Everytime make me cry until like mad,
but that's not a bad thing=)

A good thing about 华会 is that,
they had been established for more than 10 years.
At my time, it was the 7th year.
I hope Salvo can be like that too, keep going on.

No comments: