Thursday, March 25, 2010

headbutt

See carefully, my forehead is at kelvin's eyes level.
So when i headbutt him, i knocked his eye instead of forehead.
Well, it is just for fun, paiseh ah kelvin.
I thought the 2nd time will be more accurate, LOL!

Thanks and sorry to all of you who got tortured by me.
In any form of torturing, verbally or physically.
Ya, i know i have done a lot of "bad thing".
I just cannot stop the action, it seems like i am addicted to be violent.

Most of the time, i feel loved.
Just like a little girl doesn't get scolded by her father even if she is being naughty.
I know the reason of the little girl being naughty,
is either she is too bored or she wants her dad to "sayang" her.
Most of the time, i am just too bored=D
So next time if you got beaten by me again, you know why!

No comments: