Thursday, December 24, 2009

X'mas present 2009

You are not going to believe what i said.
Trust me, this is so unbelievable!
Last night i dreamt that i found back my ring,
but the ring got a lot of scratches due to some unknown reason.
Just like it's hidden in somewhere and it become very dusty when you found it.
AND THEN!!!
When i was preparing to go out with my sister,
i touched some thing that have familiarity of tactility in my pocket.
So i took it out and OMG!!!
IT'S MY RING!!!
I'm so happy therefore i am here to blog about it before i go out, haha!
Lost it for long time and found back on X'mas eve!
So the conclusion is...
I am a good girl that is why Santa Claus give it back to me as X'mas gift!
Thank you!
I love you Santa Claus!
MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE=]
Hope you guys get what you want too!

No comments: