Monday, October 19, 2009

Today is the first day of school!!!
Finally the day i am waiting for has reached.
I'm waiting for my course mate to reply my message
so i can continue completing my mp logbook,
and then i will bathe and tidy up my stuff.
Then i will also go to school to meet salvo people to have lunch,
maybe if i got time i will make my timetable=]
Last semester of school,
so fast...i have been here for 2 years plus.
Wait....my course mate reply me,
i shall finish my logbook first.
===================================
Okay, back=] let's continue.
When i graduate from TP,
that will be my completed 3 years.
I always know what i want in my future,
so i didn't set a high requirement for myself to achieve,
that will only make me feel damn sad.
Anyway, i think i'm not smart,
so why torture myself?
But now i feel a bit nervous....
one of my course mates told me that,
we will not get A for our project
cause our logbook not so detailed as compared to those who stay in-house.
Well, THIS IS NOT FROM KAREN CHONG YEE SUAN but someone else.
If any ChE people read this, dun come and kill me.
Your understanding are much appreciated.

But i really did put in effort to do my project,
and i really hope i get A for it.
I really hope my result can get me in a good company after i graduate.
But those companies always have high requirement,
they hire smart people.
But the thing is,
KAREN IS BLUR.
KAREN IS NOT SMART.

Anyway, even if i get in the company,
most probably i will move to west side,
work at west side too.
Who the hell can tell me why i joined Salvo Drums that i cannot let go!?
So i guess i have to travel from west to east every monday and wednesday next time...

No comments: