Saturday, August 15, 2009

I was damn busy for the past few days=s
not because of doing project but eating!!!
I feel damn guilty=x
LOLX

Wednesday: Ice cream buffet at Swensen at ION Orchard!
I went with Rachel, and it's really worthy!
After service and GST charge, it's about $22.25 for 2 persons=]
Okay, let pictures tell the story:

1st round, oh my oh my~~

Me and the very sweet girl, Rachel Chew~~


I though i'm in the heaven~~
I think i will go for the second time^^

Thursday: Had dinner at Ma Maison at Bugis Junction
Finally meet up with all my dears~~
supposed to be all presenting,
but Sinng suddenly cannot come=[
So SAD (T.T)
And i apologize for being such an outdated friend=p
Haix, Karen should change!!!

Yo, wanna see something?
My 20th year old birthday presentS?
Hehe^^
First present i received is from Rachel

Moisturizer from The Body Shop!!
And a love letter somemore!!!
She is so sweet, omg~~
But strawberry flavour ah, hmm....
Well, i should like it=p
Just like the next present i got.

Second present is from SALVO
Necklace from Metallurgy,
"KAREN SALV(L)(L)9"
and also cakes, and birthday card!
Oh my god, salvo is as sweet as always>.<

And the third present i received is from Debbie^^
Just got it today cause we met at TP before the discussion with LO.
Famous Amos cookies~~

After the discussion, headed down to Changi Ferry Terminal
I was so hungry so i ate it!
hahas, yummy yummy~~
Wow, this post is so long and so many picture, hahas
at Malaysia now=]
家,是永远的避风港。

No comments: