Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Drumming really gives me alot of powers.
Since this week is quite bloody busy,
so i was very stressed with my projects and quizzes.
But then, after the performance, i dun feel stress at all.
Indeed i was damn HIGH!!
And i dun feel scared of those projects and quizzes.
I feel that i can manage them and do well!
Unbelieveable? But it's true...

And yesterday was really memorable.
Our first performance,
although we will have much more performances in the future,
but i think the feeling will be different,
because this is the FIRST!!
It's like a milestone for us
and the efforts that we put in during this half a year,
then now is the time to show our result...

The only word to describe my feeling is touched.
And because of that, i feel like crying.
When i was talking,
my body was shaking and there was quaver in my voice.
But my tears didn't come out, i dunno why.
What i know is that, i dun cry so easily,
so maybe is that time the atmosphere still not enough...
Therefore the feeling was kept in my heart.

Until...ya, the incident.
I CANNOT ACCEPT!!
and it's very sad...
so i reach the maximun point.
But i didn't dare to release my feeling by crying,
for that time the situation, i can't cry silently.
I sure cry until like got serious problem happened to me:(

So, until now the "crying" feeling is still in my heart...
no matter it's in good or bad manner:)

I should find a chance to release it,
it's uncomfortable to keep in my heart.
Because now i am emotional =p

2 comments:

,.'~`"*lovE-LY*"`~'., said...

i agree with you tat this performance was really a memorable wan...it's a truly amazing feeling when we were perfroming out there to the crowd..and when i'm in salvo i really feel as though i'm in home cos we have no differences and we all can click so well..sometimes i'm even reluctant to go back to my hometown because of salvo too..LOL! i think everyone in salvo feels this way too (as in salvo=family) cos the bonds we have are like hydrogen bonds, it's super strong and unbreakable! haha..i think u shud noe who i am by now..do u??? haahah! I love you, you love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to u, won't u say u love me too!! ^o^v
SALVO WOOOSH!!! XP

卡人 said...

ya, i think i know...
hometown + hydrogen bond.
who else but you?
haha, i love you^^